bela logo

bela logo

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Teaching Team


I don't get to spend as much time with the teaching team at BELA as I would like to, that's not my role. When I do get the opportunity to work with them I always leave feeling humbled and motivated. Humbled by the level of experience and expertise of the team we have put together and motivated to share their passion for eduction with others. That motivation is what led me here. To a platform that lets others in, on a more in-depth level than  platforms we have used in the past. To let others into our environment at BELA, into our everyday life here,  into the minds of the team that teaches our students  and of course a glimpse into the heads & hearts of our students and the little (and BIG) things they do that make for some beautiful days at BELA! Over the next few posts I plan to share more information about the talented people that make up our team. I hope you will take the time to get to know them too!

Lets talk about Mrs. C...... an assistant in our classes and so crucial to daily success with our students. Did you know that Mrs. C  holds a Degree in Education with a focus on Psychology? Click here to read her full BIO  and see just why we value Mrs. C so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment